Sunday, July 27, 2014

Nagoya

So here we are. We're starting to settle into our new apartment:


Lots more organizing to do! But today (Monday), we are getting there. I'll be posting more from my phone once we get setup, and able to post more photos too! I know photos are what people really want to see!

We're fortunate to have a small park with a playground right around the corner - really, around the corner. Yesterday the kids played a bunch, and were a little shy to play with the other kids. 


But today, I brought Noah and Sydney there while Angela and Seth went shopping at a nearby mall, Mozo. Noah and Sydney made friends with another five year old boy who had a one year old baby sister. The boy and his mother caught cicadas with a net from the trees surrounding the playground, and Noah carried the boy's bug box around after them, guarding the catch. 

I forgot how cicadas are the sound of Japan in summer. 

1 comment:

  1. Look at those faces!!!!!! I just want to kiss all of them!!!
    (Also, Liv has the same romper that Sydney's wearing!)

    ReplyDelete